Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wild Fish

Photobucket
Wild Fish - Manga
By - Hiiro Reiichi
Explicit Shonen-Ai? (Again, all parts are whited out.)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Concluded Series

Wild Fish is about a merman prince and a /human/ falling in love. Ayase drowns in the ocean and Prince Kagetsu sees him and falls in love. For him, Kagetsu travels on-land and swears he won't come back until Ayase comes with him.

Very cute. Ayase and Kagetsu are an adorable couple, but I found myself in favor of Sakuya x Toba! (How cute!) I don't really have much to say about it besides read it. The ending is very open with a fun little twist that suits the light-hearted nature of the manga well. It has a very happy tone without any serious conflict or sadness anywhere, just random funniness.

Manga Traders and Manga Fox
(I'll say what I do each time, you have to sign up and download it here. It downloads as a zip folder, so there should be no problems opening, though.)
(You have to be online to read, but no sign-up or download required.)

Scans
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Favorite Part: Lovey Dovey time is epic, but I think my favorite part is when Kagetsu calls Sakuya and asks him how humans have sex. xD Too funny. You should read it if just for that part. (Ears and nose? xD )

No comments:

Post a Comment